1*19, 1.2mm*2000mm, Ø3mm*5mm Cylinder CABLE For Racing Go Kart On Sale
1.Brand Name: TongBao
3.Drive Mode: CHAIN DRIVE
4.Wheel Size: Front 10*4.5-5“；Rear 11*7.1-5”
5.Oil Tank Capacity: 30L
6.Maximum Speed: 3600RPM
8.Brake Type: Hydraulic Brake
9.Usage: For Go Kart Use
10.Warranty: 1 year warranty for all kinds of products
11.Origin: Jiangsu, China(Mainland)
|Item No.||Description||Head Dimension|
|1||1*19, 1.2mm*2000mm||Ø4mm*4mm Cylinder|
|2||1*19, 1.2mm*2000mm||Ø3mm*5mm Cylinder|
|3||7*7, 1.2mm*2520mm||Ø3mm*3mm Cylinder|
|4||1*19, 1.2mm*2000mm||Ø3mm*3mm Cylinder|
|5||1*19, 1.2mm*1950mm||Ø6mm Ball|
|6||7*7, 2.0mm*1900mm||Ø8mm*8mm Cylinder|
|7||7*7, 2.0mm*1900mm||Ø6mm Ball|
|8||Cable 1*19:1.5mm*2015mm;With Connector|
|9||Cable Cover 6.0mm*1810mm:With M6*48 Adjusting Screw In Each Side|
|10||7*7, 1.2mm*1900mm||Ø 6mm*8mm Cylinder|
|11||1*19, 1.5mm*2015mm||Ø 6mm*10mm Cylinder|
|1. The Material Of Cable: Carbon Steel And Zinc Plated.|
|2. The Material of Head: Zinc Alloy.|
The following light signals and flags will be used:
- Race light signal: the red light is installed above the green light. Red light: track closed. Green light: the track is open.
- Green flag: the track is accessible. Warm-up lap start signal and timing.
- Green flag and yellow herring back sign: someone is rushing.
- Blue flag: stationary: indicates that the driver is followed by another driver. Wave: indicates that the driver has another driver to overtake. Rules dictate that the driver must give way.
- Yellow flag: still: danger ahead of the track, slow down, no overtaking. Wave: ahead of the track accident, may need to stop, no overtaking.
- Black flag with orange circle (with driver number) : technical failure of the vehicle, driver must enter the pit for troubleshooting after passing the safety exit.
- White flag: ambulances on the track, slow down.
- Yellow flag with red stripe: the track is wet with oil, water or other liquid (the referee holds the flag with one finger in one hand, this flag is displayed for 4 laps or until the road is restored).
- Red flag: track closed, all drivers stopped.
- Black flag: must return to the closed area immediately and report to the race director.
- Red Cross mark flag on blue background (with driver number) : has been lapped by the first driver in the race. Must return to the maintenance area to stop the race after passing the race exit.
- Black and white checkered flag: game over.
- Black/white diagonal flag (with driver number) : a warning to a driver for unsportsmanlike conduct before a black flag is displayed.
1) How sure your goods’ standard quality?
All of our products are made under the system ISO9001,and our QC inspects each shipment before delivery.
2）What is your terms of packing?
Generally, we pack our goods in carton and pallet. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
3) Can we print our logo on the product ?
Of course, we can do it. Just send us your logo design·
4) Do you accept small orders ?
Yes. If you are a small retailer or starting up business, we are definitely willing to grow up with you. And we are looking forward to co-work with you for a long term relationship.
5) How about the price? Can you make it cheaper ?
We always take the customer’s benefit as the top priority. Price is negotiable under different conditions, we are assuring you to get the most competitive price.
6) Do you offer free samples ?
A 5Stars Review = A Free Sample
It’s appreciated that you could write us positive reviews if you like our products and service, we will offer you some free samples on your next order.
7) Do you accept Customization ?
Yes,we can do OEM and ODM for our customers.
8) What are your payment terms ? any third party payment ?
We usually accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal and L/C.
9) How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 weeks after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
10) How can I place an order ?
You could directly send us inquiry to any of our sales representatives to get detailed order information, and we will explain the detail process.