GO KART ALUMINUM SUPPORT FOR ADULT PEDAL GO KART
Bore：28mm 30mm 32mm
Material: Aluminum 6061‐T6
Finish: Color Anodized
Color：Black/Blue Gold/ Silver/Red/ Titanium
Warranty: 1 year warranty for all kinds of products
Origin: Jiangsu, China(Mainland)
|TB682||28mm||Black/Blue Gold/ Silver
|1. Material: Aluminum 6061‐T6.|
|2. Finish: Color Anodized.|
A. Heat and resurrection: the driver enters the circuit from the closed area through the exit for A warm-up lap and A formation lap after the warm-up lap in the order of designated parking Spaces. The driver is responsible for maintaining his original parking space and is prohibited from overtaking and deliberately slowing down. When the team crosses the starting line at the end of the formation circle, the starting referee waves a green flag or opens a green light to signal the start of the race.
Final: after two warm-up laps, the driver enters the circuit from the enclosed area in the order of designated parking Spaces and stops at the starting place or designated place. No refueling or external help is allowed during the laps. After the starting judge confirms the correct starting position, he signals the mechanics to run to their respective drivers. The mechanics follow the starting signal to push the karts, and the drivers start a formation circle. The drivers have the responsibility to keep their original parking space, and are forbidden to overtake and deliberately slow down.
The warm-up lap speed limit is 40 km/h in the heats and finals.
- In formation laps, if the driver stops on the track for some reason, he may follow the team at the end of the formation laps after starting again, but he shall not overtake and return to his original starting position. If a driver overtook, the referee waved a black flag at him and he was immediately dismissed from the race. If a driver does not stop but is far behind the rest of the team, he remains at the back of the grid and cannot regain his starting position. Violation of the rules will be punished equally.If the starting judge considers that the driver was forced to stop by the action of another, he may resume his original starting position.
If the driver's engine stops during the formation lap, the route judge will instruct the driver to restart after all the vehicles have passed, on the premise of ensuring safety. And let the cart enter the race.
It is prohibited to use any road outside the race track to restore its original starting position.
C. Regulations of "25 beige line" in the starting area:On the track, a yellow line is drawn horizontally 25 meters from the starting line. The function of this line is: before the starting judge gives the official starting signal of the race, the racing cars on the track must go to the "25 beige line" in two rows according to the starting position. No overtaking is allowed. Only after either of the first cars in each queue has passed the yellow line are subsequent cars allowed to accelerate and overtake. Enter the official schedule.
If a driver starts the race when the first car fails to pass the "25 mile-yellow line", the starting judge may invalidate the start and start again, and notify the race director and the arbitration committee.
1) How sure your goods’ standard quality?
All of our products are made under the system ISO9001,and our QC inspects each shipment before delivery.
2）What is your terms of packing?
Generally, we pack our goods in carton and pallet. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
3) Can we print our logo on the product ?
Of course, we can do it. Just send us your logo design·
4) Do you accept small orders ?
Yes. If you are a small retailer or starting up business, we are definitely willing to grow up with you. And we are looking forward to co-work with you for a long term relationship.
5) How about the price? Can you make it cheaper ?
We always take the customer’s benefit as the top priority. Price is negotiable under different conditions, we are assuring you to get the most competitive price.
6) Do you offer free samples ?
A 5Stars Review = A Free Sample
It’s appreciated that you could write us positive reviews if you like our products and service, we will offer you some free samples on your next order.
7) Do you accept Customization ?
Yes,we can do OEM and ODM for our customers.
8) What are your payment terms ? any third party payment ?
We usually accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal and L/C.
9) How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 weeks after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
10) How can I place an order ?
You could directly send us inquiry to any of our sales representatives to get detailed order information, and we will explain the detail process.